52nd California Cheese & Butter Association Convention
Navigating the Future
You are invited to attend California Cheese & Butter Association’s 52nd Convention, Navigating the Future, April 20, 21, 22, at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, Incline Village, Nevada. The early bird registration deadline is March 3, 2017.
Plans are coming together for an informative two-day business session starting the afternoon of Friday, April 20. We are pleased to announce the following speakers:
- Dr. Cynthia Daley, Organic Dairy Education & Research Program, CSU, Chico
- Dr. Stuart Dorsey, President, Texas Lutheran University
- Max McCalman, World Renowned Cheese Expert
- Jim Seipel, Vice President, Product Development, Own Brands, Albertsons Companies Inc.
- Josh Zodikoff, Customer Solutions Merchant – Service Deli, Save Mart Supermarkets
Weekend highlights include:
- Welcome reception for guests arriving on Thursday, April 20.
- Pirate costume dinner and games, April 21.
- 52nd awards banquet and silent auction on Saturday, April 22.
Please make your room reservations directly with the hotel by calling (775) 832-1234. Mention CCBA for our special rate of $165.00 per night. Space is limited and rooms are available now.
Need to make a payment to CCBA?